The Lamborghini Urus seems to be popping up in celebrity news quite a bit these days.
With headlines like:
Kim Kardashian rocks a casual look with a black halter top and ripped jeans as she fills up her Lamborghini Urus at the pump
Ben Affleck’s 10-Year-Old Son Accidentally Backed a $225,000 Lamborghini URUS Into a BMW.
That’s right. The big names are driving the Urus. And getting attention.
And America, it seems, is riveted.
For instance, Kim Kardashian looking cool and casual recently as she pumped some gas into her famously gray Lamborghini Urus grabbed gazillions of clicks all over the media. You may even recall that she then stopped at a nearby McDonald’s for a quick meal before heading on her way in her Urus.
Of course the tabloids were more focused on what she was wearing (a halter top) and who she was with (nobody) than the car. But there’s a reason Kim, who could buy any car in the world, chose a Lamborghini Urus.
The 2022 Lamborghini Urus is an exotic high-performance SUV worthy of A-listers and VIPs.
It’s got everything you’d expect of a Lamborghini, including a powerful V8, a sport-tuned suspension and a sophisticated all-wheel-drive system.
In fact this SUV hyper car helps you attain perfect traction in any weather – in comfort and style.
It’s a true Lamborghini but it can carrying people and cargo with all the utility you’d expect of a family SUV.
That 4.0L twin-turbocharged V8 engine churns out 640 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque, making it one of the most powerful SUVs on the market today.
But if you had mentioned the words “Lamborghini” and “SUV” in the same sentence 20 years ago many luxury car enthusiasts might have laughed.
Today, not only does Lamborghini offer an SUV, the Urus, but it’s their top-selling vehicle!
So what makes the Lamborghini Urus great?
- Solid performance
- A spacious and comfy interior
- Luxury appointments and finishes
- Incredible power and performance
In other words, even though it’s an SUV it boasts distinct Lamborghini design that turns heads and sets it apart from other luxury SUVs.
You’ll roar from zero to 60 in a mere 3.2 seconds and reach a top speed of 121 mph.
It contains seating for up to five people and plenty of cargo room. So you get the utility of a sports car and the power and performance of a Lamborghini.
The seats are just as comfortable as you’d expect as part of an interior that is filled with sporty carbon fiber and luxurious materials.
Instead of a single large infotainment display, there’s a pair of screens that each provide you with information, along with the digital gauge cluster.
Starting at $222,000, it’s got the soul of a super sports car but it works perfectly for your everyday life. In fact, the Lamborghini Urus is the world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle – where luxury, sportiness and performance meet comfort and versatility.
Other features of the Urus:
- The luxury of Italian craftsmanship meets state-of-the-art technology in this Lamborghini SUV.
- Aerospace-inspired design and driver-oriented instrumentation make the driving experience more comfortable and engaging.
- The interior can be customized and made even more sporty or elegant, thanks to the wide range of colors and materials: leather, Alcantara, wood, aluminum or carbon-fiber finishes.
- A new realm of customization showcases the inimitable style and exhilarating performance of the world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle.
- The Urus Pearl Capsule offers a selection of exclusive pearl paints and style elements that embrace the bright colors of Lamborghini tradition.
- Sporting a powerful look and a dynamic stance, the Urus Graphite Capsule combines sophisticated satin-effect matte colors with contrasting bright-colored details that express new and alluring interpretations of your personality.
So what actually happened with Ben Affleck?
It turns out his 10-year-old Samuel Garner Affleck—Ben and ex-wife Jennifer Garner’s son—somehow ended up in the driver’s seat of a yellow Lamborghini Urus.
While visiting a dealership in Los Angeles with Ben and mom, Sam got in the driver’s seat and put the car in reverse, hitting the BMW parked behind him.
Luckily, no one was hurt. Even the Urus.
Check out our latest: