The Rimac Nevera is not just a hypercar. It is a record-breaking machine that has proven its mettle on the test track. Take, for instance, the fact that it just set a new standard in the world of performance cars by breaking 23 speed records in a single day.
The Nevera recently broke all the records on a test track in Germany, and all the 23 speed records were independently verified by Dewesoft and RaceLogic.
The hypercar set a new 0-400-0 km/h benchmark on the same day that it set another 22 acceleration and braking records. This test is the ultimate test of a hypercar’s straight-line performance, testing acceleration, aerodynamics, top speed, and stopping power.
The Nevera broke the previous record time of 30.71 seconds by completing the test in just 29.93 seconds. It outperformed its own official specifications, recording zero to 60 mph in 1.74 seconds.
The Nevera also holds the title for the most performance records broken in a single day. It completed all the acceleration records with a standard one-foot rollout and was equipped with road-legal Michelin Cup 2 R tires on non-prepped asphalt.
“When we set out to engineer the Nevera, our performance targets were incredibly ambitious, and we’ve now managed to overshoot all of those. What I’m most proud of though, is that this isn’t a car purely designed for straight line performance. The Nevera can go from breaking records to driving over 300 miles on a charge, refilling from 0-80% in less than 20 minutes and keeping the most demanding drivers in the world engaged,” company founder Mate Rimac said in a statement. “The Nevera is a fully rounded next-generation hypercar that has been praised time and again by the world’s media for reinventing the world of performance. Not just faster than traditional competitors, but, surprisingly for a fully electric car, engaging and capable too.”
The Rimac Nevera is a limited edition hypercar, with only 150 examples being produced.
The Nevera is not just any hypercar; it is an environmentally friendly hypercar. As an all-electric hypercar, it is the perfect choice for those adrenaline junkies who are conscious about their carbon footprint – and the fact that Nevera set 23 speed records proves that. The head-turning Nevera proves that speed and sustainability can go hand in hand.
The battery system, powertrain, and software are all developed in-house at the Rimac Group, ensuring top-of-the-line technology.
The front and rear powertrains provide power to each wheel individually, while an NVIDIA Pegasus-based supercomputer calculates and sends output to the four powertrain systems 100 times a second. The combination of all these systems, and the software that controls them, is known as Rimac All-Wheel Torque Vectoring 2.
Among its incredible features:
- Unmatched Acceleration. The Rimac Nevera can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 1.85 seconds, making it one of the fastest accelerating cars in the world.
- Impressive Range. The Nevera has a range of up to 340 miles on a single charge, allowing you to travel long distances without any worry about running out of charge.
- Advanced Technology. The hypercar features the latest technology, including an NVIDIA Pegasus-based supercomputer that controls all four powertrain systems 100 times per second.
- Exceptional Design. The Rimac Nevera is a limited edition hypercar with a striking design, inspired by the Rimac BMW e-M3, showcasing the history and evolution of the Rimac Automobili brand.
- Record-Breaking Performance. The Nevera set 23 speed records in a single day, including the 0-400-0 km/h benchmark, making it a record-breaking machine that has set a new standard in the world of performance cars.
Want to own this record-setting hypercar? Pre-order your Nevera from Rimac of Rancho Mirage today.