If you’re a prospective Ferrari buyer – or current owner – looking for the ultimate driving experience, look no further than the Thermal Club in Thermal, California.
Located in the Coachella Valley, Thermal is home to the Thermal Club, a private motorsports country club that offers a range of driving experiences for car enthusiasts.
Here’s everything you need to know about Thermal and why it’s the perfect place to drive your Ferrari.
What is Thermal? Thermal is a small town located in the Coachella Valley, known for its hot springs and luxury resorts. The town is also home to the Thermal Club, a private motorsports country club that offers members access to a variety of tracks and driving experiences for cars of all kinds.
And inside this world-class club you can find the indiGO Performance and Experience center.
The perfect car for the track? Check out the Ferrari Roma and Portofino
So, why is Thermal the perfect place to drive your Ferrari? There are several reasons why Thermal is the perfect place to drive your Ferrari.
Here are just a few:
- World-class tracks: The Thermal Club offers several world-class tracks for members to enjoy, including a 1.8-mile South Palm Circuit, a 2.8-mile Desert Circuit, and a 4.5-mile North Palm Circuit. These tracks are designed to provide the ultimate driving experience for car enthusiasts, with a range of turns and challenges to test your skills behind the wheel. Corso Pilota driving courses are also occasionally offered.
- Ideal weather conditions: With its location in the Coachella Valley, Thermal enjoys warm and sunny weather year-round. This makes it the perfect place to take your Ferrari out for a spin, whether you’re looking to push your car to its limits on the track or simply enjoy a scenic drive through the desert.
- Exclusive access: As a private motorsports country club, they offer exclusive access to its tracks and facilities for members only, including iPEC. This means you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy your driving experience without the crowds and distractions that come with public tracks. And becoming a member of the indiGO Performance and Experience center (iPEC) will only further enhance your experience.
- Ferrari-specific events: The club also hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including Ferrari-specific events, such as Corso Pilota driving courses, that are designed to cater to the needs of Ferrari owners. Events like Corso Pilota provide the perfect opportunity to connect with other Ferrari enthusiasts and share your passion for these iconic cars.
Stay connected. Check out our indiGO Auto Group events page for all the fun.
Thermal, California is the perfect place to drive your Ferrari. With its world-class tracks, ideal weather conditions, exclusive access, and Ferrari-specific events, the Thermal Club offers an unparalleled driving experience that is sure to satisfy even the most discerning Ferrari owners. So, pack up your Ferrari, head to Thermal, and get ready for the ultimate driving experience.
And now you can find what fuels you in our state-of-the-art indiGO Performance & Experience Center, featuring some of the most effortlessly powerful offerings from fine auto manufacturers like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche.
Located in the heart of the Southern California Desert, our iPEC facility provides members an opportunity to escape from the everyday – experience white-knuckle thrills with full, exclusive access to any of our incredible racetracks, and enjoy world-class dining and exclusive events hosted by BMW, McLaren, Aston Martin and more.
iPEC – indiGO Auto Group’s Performance and Experience Center membership includes:
- Up to four parking spaces inside the exclusive IPEC Paddock.
- Access to all IPEC amenities such as private locker rooms and lounge area.
- Use of all of The Thermal Club facilities
- Access to all race tracks
And you have access to all restaurants including The Tower Clubhouse: A Member’s retreat for fine dining, entertainment, and signature cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere. And the Aqua Club & Hotel access for members and guests. That includes a resort Pool & Spa – Member must be present.
Please note: A member’s guest can bring their vehicles to drive on Thermal Tracks when the Member is present.
For more information, check out our iPEC page here.
Last but not least, you also have access to all of the club events.
Members through indiGO Auto Group and iPEC will have their own club number and account when using the facilities.
Want to get the most out of the Thermal Club experience? Do it the right way by inquiring about out indiGO Performance & Experience Center. Become an iPEC member below.
Also, don’t forget to visit our Ferrari dealership to find the car for the ultimate driving experience at iPEC.