The Ferrari Purosangue is expected to be the fastest SUV in the world.
And the Ferrari Purosangue will cost just shy of $400,000, making it one of the most expensive – and luxurious – SUVs in the world.
Ferrari has officially announced that the base price before any options will be $398,350.
And the Italian automaker promises it will be worth the price.
Ferrari has yet to confirm how many orders it has accepted for this new powerful thoroughbred SUV. But some reports suggest you can expect to wait at least two years for delivery once you are on the waiting list for a Purosangue.
This is, after all, the SUV that nobody believed would ever be built. And it’s perhaps the most sought-after four-seat four-door sportscar/SUV on the planet.
What makes it great and worth that $400,000-plus (once all options are included) price tag?
First of all, it’s a Ferrari.
Not only is its suspension super advanced, but it has reverse-opening doors that are like something out of a sci-fi film.
And there’s that engine: A front-mid-mounted 6.5-liter V12 churning out 715 horsepower, allowing you to get from zero to 60 mph in just 3.3 seconds and sail to a top speed of nearly 200 mph. (You wouldn’t expect anything less from a Ferrari would you?)It’s a better kind of utility vehicle.
The 2023 Purosangue is the first-ever four-door vehicle from Ferrari and the first-ever SUV with a naturally aspirated 715-horsepower 6.5-liter V-12.
One thing is clear: it’s not your typical SUV, even by luxury standards.
The Ferrari Purosangue, which is Italian for “pure blood,” also comes in a hybrid version that combines a V8 with an electric motor.
Two fully electric models are also in development and will hit the market in the next several years.
Those who have taken one for a spin describe the driving experience as astonishing. d
This all-wheel drive vehicle is long and sleek with a raised ride height that gives it the look of a glamorous GT cruiser rather than just another SUV.
Featuring a long bonnet and swept greenhouse, it’s now being referred to as a Ferrari Utility Vehicle in-house at Ferrari. Inside, you can expect gorgeous leather and real carbon-fiber trim throughout the luxurious interior. The driver-focused layout has room for four adults and a generous cargo bay.
The Purosangue will get you from zero to 60 in 2.8 seconds and reach a searing top speed of 211 mph. This is definitely not like any SUV you’ve ever driven. And it never will be.
Other features you will love:
- The Purosangue is the first ever four-door, four-seater car in Ferrari’s history, and it’s also a utility vehicle.
- A Ferrari down to its bones, this SUV (or Ferrari Utility Vehicle as it’s called) is incredibly powerful with handling and performance unrivaled in the world of SUVs.
- Powered by Ferrari’s V12 engine, the Purosangue will also be offered in a hybrid V8 variant following the launch as well as two electric models later on.
- This Ferrari SUV will use an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
- The Purosangue SUV will ride on a new front mid-engine architecture with support for all-wheel drive.
- It has a dual-clutch gearbox, air suspension, and hybrid powertrains.
- The four-seat interior accommodates a rear-seat entertainment system and plenty of luxurious features and high-tech amenities.
Interested in purchasing the new 2023 Ferrari Purosangue? Visit our Ferrari dealership below.